INTERNAL DIET REGULATION OF THE MONTESOL ARTTYCO HOTEL
INTERNAL REGULATION PREAMBLE. –
Decree-Law 13/2020, of May 18, 1 of Andalusia, which, among others, establishes the measures related to hotel establishments, includes in its Chapter I the management of the same, as well as the regulation of their technical conditions and provision of services.
In this regard, Article 25 of said Decree-Law provides the following:
1. Hotel establishments must have an internal regulation in which mandatory standards will be established for users during their stay, without it being able to contravene the provisions of Law 13/2011, of December 23,2 nor in this Chapter.
2. The internal regulations will always be available to users and will be displayed, at least, in Spanish and English, in a visible and easily accessible place in the establishment. These regulations must be published on the establishment’s own website, if one exists.
3. The operating companies of the hotel establishments may request the help of the Security Forces and Corps to evict from them those who fail to comply with the internal regulations, fail to comply with the usual rules of social coexistence or intend to access or remain in them with a purpose other than the normal use of the service, in accordance with the provisions of article 36.4 of Law 13/2011, of December 23.
4. The internal regulations will specify, as a minimum:
a) The conditions of admission.
b) The rules of coexistence and operation.
c) Information on the administrative organization and person responsible to whom, if applicable, they should contact in matters relating to the operation of the establishment.
d) List of complementary services provided by companies other than the operating entity and identification of the companies responsible for their provision.
e) Information to users about the facilities or services that pose a risk and the security measures adopted in this regard.
f) Admission of animals and conditions for said admission.
g) In general, all the circumstances that allow and favor the normal development of the enjoyment of the facilities, equipment and services. In compliance with and development of the aforementioned Decree-Law, this hotel Establishment has prepared this Internal Regulations in which the mandatory rules are established for users during their stay; people who hereinafter will be called Clients. These Regulations are available to you, as a Client, at all times in both its Spanish and English versions; It can be consulted on the bulletin board located in the reception area, as well as on our website.
CHAPTER I Admission conditions
Article 1.- Admission conditions.
1.1.- This Hotel is considered, for all purposes, an establishment for public use, although admission or stay may be denied:
a) Due to lack of accommodation capacity or facilities.
b) For failing to meet the admission requirements.
c) For adopting behaviors that may cause danger or inconvenience to other people, whether they are users or not, or that hinder the normal development of the activity.
1.2.- Our Establishment will request the help of the Security Forces and Corps to evict those who fail to comply with this Internal Regulations; fail to comply with the usual rules of social coexistence; or intend to access or stay in the Hotel for a purpose other than the normal use of the service.
Article 2.- Admission requirements.
2.1.- It will be a prerequisite to make use of the hotel room to properly complete the admission document upon arrival at the Hotel; being so that at that time you will be informed about your rights and obligations as a Client, as well as about the existence of this Internal Regime Regulation.
2.2.- When completing the admission document, you must present an official document that identifies you and that will also help the Hotel to complete the corresponding entry form in accordance with current regulations on registry books and entry forms for travelers.
2.3.- Once the admission document has been completed, you will be given your copy, which will include, at least, the name, classification and registration code in the Andalusian Tourism Registry of the Establishment, the identification of the room, the number of people who are going to occupy it, the dates of entry and exit, the contracted food regime and, when the accommodation contract has been signed between you and the Hotel directly, the total price of the contracted stay, being delivered to you, in this case, the corresponding original document as a contract.
Article 3.- Rights.
They are rights of you as a Client of this establishment:
a) Receive truthful, sufficient, understandable, unequivocal information, prior to contracting the accommodation period, as well as the full final price, including taxes.
b) Obtain the documents that prove the terms of the contract.
c) Access our Establishment under the contracted terms.
d) Receive the services under the agreed conditions.
e) Have your safety and that of your property, as well as your privacy, duly guaranteed in our Hotel; and be informed of any circumstantial inconvenience that could alter your rest and tranquility.
f) Receive information on facilities or services that pose a risk and on the security measures adopted.
g) Receive an invoice or ticket for the price paid for the services provided.
h) Formulate complaints and claims and obtain information on the procedure for presenting them and their treatment.
Article 4.- Obligations.
They are obligations of you as a Client of this establishment:
a) Observe the rules of coexistence and hygiene.
b) Respect these internal regulations.
c) Respect the agreed date of departure from the Establishment, leaving the room free.
d) Pay for the contracted services at the time the invoice is presented or within the agreed period, without the fact of presenting a claim implying the payment exemption.
e) Respect this Establishment, its facilities and its equipment.
f) Respect the environment.
g) Respect restricted areas and facilities due to age, or contracted rates.
CHAPTER II Rules of operation and coexistence
Article 5.- Reserve.
5.1.- All reservations will include the date of the stay, quantity and type of room with its board, cancellation policy and complementary services additionally contracted.
5.2.- Prior to making your reservation and by the same means used to make it, or another that you choose, you will be informed of your rights and obligations, among others, of the cancellation policy of said reservation, which will be adjusted to the following conditions:
- If the reservation is canceled less than 7 days in advance, you will be required to pay one night’s stay
- If the reservation is canceled less than 3 days in advance, payment of the entire stay will be required.
c) If you leave the reserved room before the date until which it was reserved, you will be billed.
5.3.- Confirmation by us of your reservation will be considered as a tourist accommodation contract; leaving physical or electronic evidence available to you.
Article 6.- Price.
6.1.- You, as a Client, must pay for the contracted services at the time the invoice is presented or within the agreed period.
6.2.- The payment of the price can be made by card or in cash up to the quantitative limit in force at any time according to law.
6.3.- We reserve the right to demand that, when making a reservation, you make an advance of the price as a signal, which will be understood as payment on account of the amount resulting from the services provided. Or provide us with a bank card number and its expiration as a guarantee of your reservation.
Article 7.- Period of occupation.
7.1.- As a client, you will have the right to occupy the room from 5:00 p.m. on the first day of the contracted period until 12:00 p.m. on the day indicated as the departure date.
7.2.- Unless otherwise agreed, the extension of the occupation of your room for a period longer than that contracted will generate the obligation to pay the amount established «late check-out». Never being able to exceed 3:00 p.m.
7.3.- You may stay housed for more days than those specified in the admission document, provided there is a prior agreement based on availability.
7.4.- The occupation and stay of two people in a double room that had been contracted as a single room will not be allowed. In this case, the fixed rate for double use will be paid.
Article 8.- Loss of belongings.
Our Hotel is not responsible for the loss or theft of money or valuables.
Article 9.- Room cleaning service.
The room cleaning service is daily, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Article 10.- Prohibitions.
10.1.- The occupation and stay of two people in a double room that had been contracted as a single room will not be allowed. In this case, the fixed rate for double use will be paid.
The occupation of more people than those contracted will not be allowed.
10.2.- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Establishment.
10.3.- It is forbidden to bring food or drinks into our Hotel to be consumed in common areas.
10.4.- This Establishment does not admit animals, with the exception of people accompanied by guide dogs due to visual impairments.
Article 11.- Limitations.
11.1.- Access to an area or facility of the Hotel will be limited: Version July/2020 7
a) When the established capacity has been completed and in the meantime there is no availability of access in response to said capacity.
b) When the closing time of the area or facility has passed.
c) When the minimum age established to access the area or facility is not reached according to current regulations.
d) When violent attitudes are shown or manifested, especially when they behave aggressively or provoke altercations.
e) When it causes situations of danger or inconvenience to other users, or does not meet the hygiene conditions. In particular, access or, where appropriate, permanence will be prevented for people who are consuming drugs, narcotic or psychotropic substances, or show symptoms of having consumed them, and those who show signs of obvious behavior of being drunk. .
f) When wearing clothing or symbols that incite violence, racism, or xenophobia, as well as when not wearing the required clothing according to the area or facility.
11.2.- This Establishment may request the help of the Security Forces and Corps to evict those who fail to comply with any of the limitations listed in the previous section.
11.3.- The Client who finds himself in any of the situations provided for in section 9.1 of this article is obliged to pay the expenses that he has generated up to the moment of the prohibition of access or permanence in the area or installation of the Hotel.
Article 12.- Basic rules on clothing and cleanliness.
12.1.- Clients must be covered with clothing and depending on the etiquette required for some services, such as dinner.
12.2.- It is forbidden to walk barefoot in the Establishment.
12.3.- You must use the bins.
Article 13.- Advice and suggestions.
1. Watch and control your luggage. Don’t leave it unattended. If you are accompanied by minors, do not leave them alone.
2. Keep the door closed when you are in your room. Close your bedroom door when you leave it, and try opening it again to make sure it’s locked properly, even if you’re only away for a short time.
3. Close your luggage when you don’t use it and put it in your locker. If the luggage has a lock, always use it.
4. Immediately notify the Hotel Management of any abnormal event that you notice, such as: people in a suspicious attitude in the corridor, knocks on the door of your room from people unknown to you, or not finding anyone at the door when you go to open it .
5. If you forget or lose your key, only the Reception staff is authorized to provide you with a new key to open your room. Leave your room key when you leave the hotel at the reception.
6. Do not be upset if they ask you at the reception to identify yourself when requesting a new key, it is for your security.
7. When establishing social relationships with unknown people, do not reveal the name of the Establishment or your room number.
8. Never allow people into your room with unsolicited deliveries.
9. Never discuss specific plans for future excursions, outings, etc., in public or with strangers.
10. If you wish not to be disturbed, hang up the “Please Do Not Disturb” sign.
11. If you discover any type of deterioration or anomaly, contact Reception.
12. Please respect the areas in which the rooms are located during nighttime and siesta hours, and in general, avoid making unnecessary noise.
13. Please use the facilities properly, respecting the furniture.
14. Please respect the hours of all the Hotel facilities.
15. We appreciate your participation in the event that, during your stay at the Establishment, any accident and evacuation drill is practiced.
16. Some hours may change depending on the time of year.
CHAPTER III Information on the administrative organization of the hotel.
Article 14.- Doubts and various questions.
In all cases in which you have doubts or questions related to the operation of our Hotel, you can contact the Reception staff where they will be resolved or, failing that, you will contact the authorized personnel to resolve your question or doubt;
CHAPTER IV Information on complementary services other than those provided directly by the Hotel
Article 15.- Services provided by third parties.
15.1.- Our establishment offers you excursions, various services and experiences provided by companies other than the Hotel operator, which you can find out about at the Reception during the established hours
15.2.- This Hotel is not responsible for the services provided by companies other than the operator of this Establishment.
CHAPTER V Information on other services provided directly by the Hotel
Article 16.- Services provided by the Hotel.
16.1.- This Hotel offers Clients the following services:
Restaurant and bar.
16.2.- The rules of use of each service are the following:
Breakfast hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and dinner from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Article 17.- Security measures.
17.1.- All the facilities or services of our Hotel are equipped with measures that favor or guarantee your safety at all times.
CHAPTER VI Emergencies or health crises
Article 18.- Protocols for action in cases of emergencies or health crises.
18.1.- In the event that the Authorities declare an emergency situation or health crisis that affects the normal development of our Hotel, it will be announced on our website so that, as a Client, you are aware of the measures that are adopted and comply with them.
18.2.- The Client who, in an emergency situation or health crisis declared by the Authorities, fails to comply with the measures, mandatory or recommended, that have been adopted in this Establishment, may motivate the immediate termination of his accommodation contract; his stay being canceled without the right to any refund, and with notice to the competent Authority.
SUBVENCIÓN PARA EL FOMENTO DE LA IMPLANTACIÓN DE LAS TECNOLOGÍAS DE LA INFORMACIÓN Y LA COMUNICACIÓN EN LAS PYMES TURÍSTICAS DE ANDALUCÍA – PYMETIC 2020
Descripción: Página Web (Diseño, Desarrollo, Gestión y Mantenimiento), Reservas Online, Chats Online, Live’s Cam’s, Multimedia (Fotografías -Planas y 360º-, Vídeos, Tours Virtuales)